Our November/December SERIES of classes are dedicated to gift-making projects. If you want to try your hand at making your Christmas gifts this year – take a gander at these classes and see what might work for you.
- Nov 17, 1-4 (the Saturday before Thanksgiving), 1-4, Make a Hostess Apron. $30.
- Nov 18, 2-4, Make an Infinity Scarf AND a ‘Tuffet’ Pincushion (beginning level classes). $40.
- Nov 25, 1-4, Nuno Felted Scarf, $45. NO SEWING at ALL!
- Dec 1 and Dec 8, 1-5 FREE Stocking Making Events – making stockings for Opportunity Council and other non-profits to give out.
- Dec 2, 1-4 Make Fingerless Gloves out of Sweater Parts $30
- Dec 9, 12-4, Make a Lined Zipper Bag, or two! $30
- Dec 16, 12-4, Make a Reversible Fabric Bowl, $40
Call us at (360) 7331323 for more information and/or to register.
KEEP IN THE LOOP by signing up for our weekly newsletter!
Social Fabric is a Boutique, Textile Gallery and Textile Arts Learning Center.
Come visit us at 1302 Commercial Street, (in the Parkade Building) in downtown Bellingham. We’re open 11-6 Monday through Saturday and 11-4 on Sundays. Now open late on Thursdays until 8 pm!
What do YOU want to make/wear today?